Sales Operations Transformation Director
Interim Sales-Operations Transformation Director
My client, a Private Equity backed Manufacturing business in Italy, is looking to kick off a large-scale transformation in early September. The business has a very strong branding and unique product, this transformation will allow the client base to expand exponentially. Currently €800 million turnover and around 1500 employees.
At present the business does not have a defined Sales function, and therefore need an interim Transformation Director to join, help set the strategy and begin the implementation- initially 5-6 months.
Given the business has been operating effectively for over 100 years, the role will require Delicate balance of trying to drive the beginnings of a transformation whilst balancing the people and culture to incite the change required.
The successful candidate will have:
- A real mix of operational experience and deep domain sales experience
- The business at present do not have a head of sales, or any employees within sales operations.
- Experience selecting and implementing a new CRM
- The business at present does not have a CRM.
- Italian fluency is a must
- Ideal background would be manufacturing
- The candidate will be pragmatic and have effective communication skillset
- Private Equity experience would be a positive, but not a pre-requisite