Executive Vice President of Technical Product Management
We're running an Exclusive Hiring Event on this coming Saturday to hire EVPs of Technical Product Management (USD $800K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
The Executive Vice President of Technical Product Management will serve as a key member of the global executive team.
We are searching for senior-level people who have been in CTO positions or Chief Architect roles with people management responsibilities. You will make important technical decisions on architecture, coach your team on how to deliver more simple technical specifications which meet the business needs and coach your team towards continuous improvement. You will hire, coach and manage 5-15 global Senior Vice Presidents of Technical Product Management each responsible for a critical product line.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is absolutely mandatory, (M.Sc. or PhD preferred)
- Significant recent hands-on experience defining and owning the tactical and strategic technical definition and design of software products
- Extensive hands-on technical development and architecture experience
- Extensive experience communicating requirements in writing and using diagrams (such as architecture diagrams, data flows, and system component diagrams)
- NPI experience with startups or new/1.0 products within larger companies
- English language proficiency