Marketing Data Programme Manager
An international Publishing business in Central London is looking for a talented Programme Manager to develop their Marketing Technology Stack and Master Data Management Systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has a strong understanding of marketing technologies and has worked closely with data management and marketing as well as sales teams. The hiring manager describes the role as:
'A high-profile role within the business. This individual will be both educating the business on how best to deliver the changes across our data management and marketing areas as well as driving the delivery of these initiatives.'
In order to deliver in this role you MUST have:
- Extensive experience delivering projects across the Marketing/Sales and Data Management areas of a business.
- Evidence of strong capability delivering programmes across international organisations.
- Excellent ability in the delivery of change throughout the whole change lifecycle.
- Experience in transformation of Marketing Technologies as well as Master Data Management Systems.
- Experience in delivering change for regulatory reasons - GDPR and other data regulations.
- Worked across the publishing/media industry (or other similarly run industries - technology/digital/retail).
More information about the role - you will be:
- Improving the business's use and structure of data.
- Working with different areas of the business in the UK and internationally to write the change strategy and drive the delivery of the programme across the company.
- Ensuring the business is adherent with current and upcoming data regulations.
- Improving the business's marketing campaign effectiveness.
If you are interested in this role please apply below - please keep in mind that we may not always be able to come back to every unsuccessful candidate.