Head of Finance
EPUK Investments Ltd (EPUKI)
Head of Finance
EPUK Investments Ltd (EPUKI) is the UK division of EPH, a leading energy group that owns and operates €12bn of assets across Europe. EPUKI is the strategic platform for expanding into the UK’s conventional and renewable energy market. Since launching in 2014, EPUKI has grown through acquisition and now owns four power stations and an energy trading business.
EPUKI’s strategic aim is to establish themselves as a tier 1 provider in the UK power generation market. This growth will be achieved through a combination of acquisitions, restructuring and investment in constructing new assets.
To deliver this growth, EPUKI require an agile, efficient business that can capitalise on new opportunities. The finance team needs to be “best in class”, delivering a slick, efficient, and controlled financial service, with quality management reporting and financial planning. EPUKI have created a new role as Head of Finance to build and lead a centralised finance function to drive these improvements and support the UK FD with strategic growth.
This is an excellent time to be joining a fast paced, growing business investing in the UK energy market.
- Implement a centralised finance function in Leeds, developing a high performing team capable of supporting a rapid growth business.
- Provide strategic support to EPUKI leadership, including financial insight to aid decision making and lead projects, such as acquisition integration.
- Drive best practice in all areas of finance, including financial control, reporting, FP&A and management information.
- ACA qualified accountant from a Big 4 firm with a strong academic background and experience of working in a complex high growth environment.
- A credible business and finance leader with the ability to drive change, engage and influence.
- Expertise in developing robust financial controls, reporting and planning and meeting statutory obligations and tax requirements.
- Mentally agile, able to deliver exceptional results in a fast paced, complex, environment
For further information and details please press the Apply button.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners:
Lucy Ramsbottom on +44 161 498 3418
Amy Parkinson on +44 161 498 3423