Interim Director of FP&A
Leading Financial Services firm based in the North West of England is looking to hire an Interim Director of FP&A to join their rapidly growing international business. This global role will take ownership of the FP&A function and will support the CFO and Board in key decision making and modelling for new business opportunities. You will lead all planning and analysis activity across the group on a global scale, managing the annual and quarterly planning alongside the latest monthly estimate processes. The business has grown largely through acquisition and is always looking for new opportunities to expand its portfolio.
Key skills / experienced required include:
- Proven track record working within another Financial Services business as Director / Head of FP&A;
- ACA/CIMA or equivalent qualified;
- Will ideally have worked with a business that has gone through significant growth and hence will have experience of maturing the business;
- Must be comfortable working in international, globally disparate organisations, managing local and remote teams;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, comfortable operating to Exec level;
- Collegiate and collaborative approach but able to challenge the status quo.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of FP&A to join at an exciting time of growth and transformation for this maturing business.