A hands-on & delivery focused Technology Director is required to drive growth and change within a in private equity backed pure play e-commerce retailer. Technology is critical in shaping an exceptional customer experience and generating sustainable repeat business. The Technology Director will define and deliver investment in the underlying infrastructure and e-commerce & ERP platforms through business wide systems and process improvement. This is an agile and growing business embarking upon a period of substantial investment and growth. You will be a self-motivated, creative and experienced technology leader with a clear track record of delivery in e-commerce and online retail.
- Define, develop and deliver the organisation’s technology strategy. Take a hands-on lead role in well-disciplined technology projects & IT operations for an agile customer centric business.
- Deliver continuous performance improvement of all business systems including; critical e-commerce platform, customer systems and ERP systems
- With full responsibility for IT, you will lead a mixed team of internal and external resource to deliver continuous improvement to technology performance
- An IT & technology leader with a hands-on and tenacious approach to pragmatic, business aligned IT service delivery. A proven team manager with excellent relationship skills, you will motivate, coach and develop a small established team in the delivery of robust and continuously evolving IT services.
- A digital and e-commerce ‘native’ you will be a dynamic and ambitious technology leader, with a passion for enabling the business to generate maximum commercial value and exceptional customer experiences online.
- A commercial thinker, with a proven technical delivery track record. You will have a substantial contribution to make in IT strategy & delivery ensuring a clear alignment with the commercial strategy.
To apply please click "Apply".
Closing date for applications: 14th August 2018