International Tax Director
Our client’s International Tax group in the UK comprises over 100 individuals who work with multinational groups in addressing international structuring and tax planning needs. The team provide advice on finance structuring and the appropriate location of assets and activity, reorganisations and cross border rationalisation and divestments.
The team is growing and evolving across the UK and with continued growth in the North of England practice, the firm is now looking to recruit a high performing International Tax Director to be based in the Leeds office. This is a new leadership position which would be an ideal appointment for someone looking to relocate from London or another large UK city; or for an existing Yorkshire based professional looking for a new challenge.
This is a key leadership and market facing role involving advising UK and international client groups on a range of cross border tax matters. The team works across all sectors including financial services, infrastructure, consumer markets, industrial markets and private equity.
- Drive sales on allocated clients and target organisations
- Hold and control high level conversations with senior stakeholders in the markets and be capable of introducing relevant specialists from across the firm
- Lead by example with client relationships, technical quality, service delivery and commercially
- Actively promote team and personal profile to internal networks in order to promote collaboration and increase internal leads
- Take lead on design and delivery of proposals for new business opportunities
- Play a key role in people development activities (coaching / mentoring) for less experienced team members Identify key client issues that represent opportunities for other teams to capitalise on and play active role in introductions
We are looking for a qualified CTA/ACA/CA individual who can demonstrate a successful track record of new business origination within International Tax projects through both internal and external activities. You should be able to display an inclusive, collaborative approach and be a respected leader in your current role. Progression to Partner level is a real possibility for the right person committed to delivering results.
What’s on offer
In addition to market leading basic salary, cash car allowance, excellent bonus + pension contribution, this firm offers excellent flexible benefits and working arrangements to suit individual choices and circumstances.