Head of Finance
Our retained client is a large listed international, consumer facing group. This opportunity exists within the UK business.
As Head of Finance, key responsibilities include:
- Driving commercial and financial analysis to support the continued growth and expansion
- Partnering with divisional management on key decision making
- Developing short and long term financial plans, measuring KPIs and helping the business to achieve its objectives
- Leading a finance team responsible for budgeting and forecasting
- Key involvement in significant projects
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Big 4 trained ACA or Blue Chip trained CIMA
- Experience within a Fortune 500 / FTSE 100 or equivalent business is desirable.
- A B2C background is strongly preferred in a Consumer facing business.
- A first class academic record.
- Commercially astute with excellent analytical skills
- A proven track record of career progression in a large dynamic organisation.
- Experience of business partnering relationships at a senior level