Senior Solutions Marketing Manager
Michael Page have partnered with a global IT services business, based in Reading, to grow and develop their Marketing function. Due to growth of the business, they are currently looking to recruit a Senior Solutions Marketing Manager who will cover a global remit of products and services.
My client is a highly successful and expanding IT Services business with a wide range of international clients from enterprise to SME across a variety of regions.
The Senior Solutions Marketing Manager role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Create and define the GTM plans for a variety of Solution led propositions
- Act as an interface between Product Management, Marketing teams, Sales and Learning and Development teams
- Design and develop Global Marketing Content that, combined with Sales Enablement tools, will drive the engagement and collaboration
- Support and drive PR functions across the region
- Act in a collaborative manner to deliver on business goals
The Senior Solutions Marketing Manager role will look for the below skills and qualities:
- A proven track record in Solutions Marketing (ideally within the IT or Technology sector)
- Experienced in creating and delivering Sales Enablement focused content
- Any experience of the Data centre industry or business continuity sector is beneficial
- Excellent experience of Sales engagement with a global team
- A proven track record in leading cross-functional teams in a project management style
- An open and collaborative style of communication
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Reading
The role will offer a basic salary of between £57,500 and £61,000, depending on experience.