Head of Finance
Head of Finance
£65,000 - £75,000
Honda is a hugely successful group which aims to “provide products and services that expands people’s dreams and potential”.
Honda R&D (Europe) UK Ltd are looking to recruit a Head of Finance to join their Corporate offices based in Swindon.
This is a senior finance role, with responsibility for all elements of finance.
The Finance Department is an integral part of Honda R&D Europe (UK) Ltd. the role is located in Swindon with responsibility for managing all the accounting activities of the company including operations at Milton Keynes and the HRE offices in Moscow and Turkey.
The role is to lead the Finance Department and work with Honda associates in Japan Head Office and colleagues in the European Head Office in Bracknell.
- Manage the Finance team
- Create the strategic direction of the department
- Ensure all liabilities are processed correctly and paid on time
- Ensure all company assets are properly recorded, safeguarded and reported
- Manage Treasury and related Cash flow issues
- Manage all regular Tax issues in a timely and compliant manner
- Produce Monthly Accounts to strict timetable and report accordingly
- Schedule appropriate information and detail to support accurate Budgets and Forecasts
- Manage Year-end audit and statutory accounts
- Report Finance information to HRE-UK President and Honda Head Office Executive
- Work closely with Honda associates in Japan Head Office to follow company compliance procedures and guidelines
- The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a finance team.
- They will have the ability to project plan and manage with problem solving and decision making capabilities.
- They will be ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with a proven track record.
- Able to Produce Monthly Accounts and Budgets / Forecasts to strict timetables
- An awareness of Tax matters and issues
- Adept with working in Microsoft Office (Power Point skill desirable)
- The appointed individual will be emotionally intelligent, a strong communicator, flexible, reliable and conscientious, accept and fit to the Honda philosophy.
- The required individual will be expected to visit the Milton Keynes site at least once a week.
For further information and details on how to apply, please click "Apply".
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners; Tahira Raja on 0207 529 1036 or Lucy Ramsbottom 0161 498 3418.