Business Analyst- Front Office- Bloomberg AIM- Trade Support
Business Analyst required for a leading global asset management firm that manages some $1.5 trillion in assets for savers and other clients around the world. As a Senior Business Analyst you will work in the Front Office tech team. You will liaise with portfolio managers, traders and their support staff to evolve our trading practices, develop new tech platforms, and troubleshoot problems in Real Time.
* Work with business users to develop plans for process automation, and transform those ideas into technical specs.
* Liaise with internal development team and vendors to address the enhancement requests approved
* Perform testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify that the client's needs are met. Perform post-production release validation testing on any new enhancements or bug fixes
* Support users on Trading and Middle Office applications
* Resolve tactical emergencies employing your Excel and SQL skills, produce correct and meaningful data to traders and portfolio managers under time pressure, when needed.
* Create Training and Reference materials and Release Notes as needed
* Travelling (mainly to Munich) may be required once a month.
What you need
* Extensive experience in financial technology Project Management/Business Analysis leading technology related efforts
* Understanding of Fixed Income and equity trading processes and related financial products and concepts is essential
* Previous experience working in an agile environment
* Mifid II exposure is preferable
* Bloomberg AIM and Electronic Trading Platforms
* SQL and database (Oracle)
* Excellent Excel
* Scripting (Python)/VBA or programming experience as nice to have.
What is on offer
A competitive salary of ???70k plus excellent benefits package including
Work/Life Programs such as Flexible Work Arrangements, Parental Leave & Support, Employee Assistance Plan, and Educational/CFA Certification Reimbursement Programs
Our client are based in Munich, Germany and their offices are located within walking distance of some of Munich's famous landmarks such as the Marienplatz. There are also a number of restaurants and bars on our client's doorstep and plenty of transport links.
Please note your CV will not be submitted for this or any other role without your prior approval.
SQ Computer Personnel Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.