Consulting Programme Director– Banking or Insurance
High growth consulting part of leading technology and services major seeks experienced and senior Financial Services Consultants to shape and deliver major transformation programmes
Exceptional career opportunities for Financial Services Consultants within the highly successful Management Consultancy business of this leading Global IT and Business Services group.
This organisation has a track record of exceptional growth, secured through the provision of an integrated high value consulting capability to supplement its broader transformation and cutting edge technology and digital offerings. Within Financial Services they have a truly impressive client base covering many of the top tier players in the UK and Europe.
With a mandate to continue its growth strategy in 2018/19, they seek to extend their established Financial Services Consulting capability with the hire of experienced and senior retail banking, commercial/corporate banking or insurance consultants to play lead roles in growing this area, working to provide strategic, high value advisory and transformation delivery services at CxO level with their most important clients.
These highly influential positions will be responsible for the delivery of major transformation, change and technology consulting programmes. As part of a growing team these leadership openings will play a key role in shaping, mobilising and delivering complex, £multi-million projects, often across multiple locations.
Successful candidates will be highly experienced management consultants with all of the following:
- Management consulting background including several years’ experience in a major brand name management consultancy firm or consulting practice of a top tier IT firm. This experience must have been gained as a permanent employee
- Significant depth and recent experience in relevant Financial Services Sectors
- Knowledge of Digital/Online banking including omni-channel convergence, internet and mobile banking
- Experience of leading multiple, large scale transformation programmes
- Broader business development including any one of: sales, proposal/business case development, client management
- Wholly mobile and able to work at client sites across the UK and Europe as required
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK AND who are based here.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6142-SB2.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.