Business Process Analyst - Fintech
A UK based Fintech is looking for a driven Business Process Analyst to conduct a business-critical piece of work to allow the business to move into their next phase of growth.
This is a great assignment for anybody who wants the opportunity to work within a dynamic, high growth Fintech. The Hiring manager describes the role as:
"A business-critical position within a small programme team which suits somebody who is driven, flexible and excellent at conducting process analysis and mapping independently and at pace within a supportive environment".
To successfully deliver this high-profile business transformation programme you will need to have:
- A background in Financial Services, most notably Retail Banking.
- Reasonable level of process documentation, analysis and mapping experience with the ability to adopt a consultative approach with stakeholders.
- Ability to gain process sign-off with key stakeholders within a fast-paced environment.
- A track record of working within business sponsored projects.
- Experience working a consulting firm would be ideal.
- Be available to start a new assignment in 2 weeks' time.
A little more information about the role:
- Understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements to the relevant stakeholders.
- Clearly and succinctly articulate all analysis carried out to a variety of stakeholders across the organisation with a view to ensuring effective and high quality decision making.
- Producing succinct, professional and meaningful reports and documentation to Senior Stakeholders in order for them to make client decisions in a timely manner.
- Establishing and managing the project procedures and controls - risk management, issue and change control, configuration management, communication, monitoring and reporting.
I have interview slots arranged for week commencing 16/07/2018, as this role is to start as quickly as possible, so you must be available to interview in London during this time.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.