Our client is a Pan European meat processing group who enjoy a leading market share across Grocery, Foodservice, B2B and QSR channels in fresh and added value categories. Due to promotion they are looking to appoint a UK Operations Director.
- Reporting directly to the UK MD and a key member of the senior leadership team you will design and implement an operational excellence plan across all UK sites to increase business performance.
- Will lead and mentor a multidiscipline senior leadership team with 8+ direct reports and work closely alongside peers across all functional leadership positions to ensure overall business success.
- Will liaise with customers on a regular basis to ensure group level standards are achieved across all UK operations.
- Ideally degree educated you will have a proven track record leading multi-disciplined teams within a relevant food manufacturing environment.
- The ability to prove you can increase operational performance through the implementation of modern continuous improvement techniques.
- A solid understand and experience delivering exceptional service levels in a regulated environment with significant exposure to UK Grocery retail customers.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref OD/896/65 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection