P2P / EDI Project Manager
A blue-chip services business is looking for a P2P Project Manager to implement (EDI) electronic invoicing into their Shared Service Centre.
This role will be part of an ERP implementation programme and as is an exciting opportunity to join a large finance transformation project.
To successfully deliver in this project role, you will have to have:
- Strong preference for a finance background with project manager capability: Prince 2
- Must have experience implementing EDI, electronic invoicing Projects
- Must have demonstrable experience in streamlining and improving the P2P process end to end
- Must have experience with: Oracle, Oracle fusion
- Experience within a large ERP programme and then delivering and integrating the new way of working for a large organisation
A little more information about the role:
- Understanding the current finance process for the business, working with stakeholders across the business to understand current ways of working
- Designing and delivering a best in class process to adhere to moving forward
- Delivering training, presentations and workshops to help embed the new process and finance controls
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. We may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.