7 days left
Our client is a well established branded and private label manufacturer of consumer goods with a significant UK and international presence. Due to continued expansion and an ambitious planned programme of business growth, they wish to appoint a Commercial Director.
- Reporting to the CEO you will have full strategic commercial responsibility across a multi-channel business including the grocery retailers, big box out of town retailers and ecommerce delivery.
- To grow sales throughout the UK, but further expand the companies business foot print in the US, Europe and Asia pacific.
- The role will require a high degree of customer facing to manage key client relationships finalising contractual and commercial negotiations.
- Ideally degree educated with a proven track record of sales and commercial delivery of branded FMCG products with some private label.
- The leadership skills to lead a team of people with the gravitas and drive to develop business growth in a forward thinking company with a high degree of innovation and patents.
- You will be keen to develop into a managing director role in the future as the client is looking for some early succession planning in the business.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting COMD/811x/09 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Commercial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly