Chief Financial Officer
7 days left
GRG Executive Search has been retained by a highly dynamic PE-backed B2B service and software business based in London. Reporting to the CEO and supporting the strategic development of the organisation my client is seeking a CFO with a strong track record of operational, commercial and financial delivery within an investor backed or corporate environment. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly entrepreneurial business currently going through an exciting period of change and looking to execute its buy and build growth model.
This business operates in a high growth market at the cutting edge of new technology and is a global leader in its field. From its London-based head office, the CFO will lead, develop and restructure the current finance function, with a view to ensuring that it is fit for purpose and able to support the growth of the organisation.
As CFO you will be responsible for delivering the following:
- Agreeing to and delivering against the business' growth targets alongside the CEO.
- Identifying and leading on target acquisitions, providing detailed investment analysis and appraisal as well as leading integration projects.
- Managing all external stakeholders, including investors, bankers, insurers and auditors.
- Managing a possible external investment process, re-financing and fund raising.
- Offering insightful advice on cash management, variances and other trends that might improve and enhance profitability and service delivery.
- Driving the finance team to deliver financial results and information to the business in a timely and commercially-enhancing manner.
- Overseeing the production of statutory reports and monthly management accounts.
- Managing and delivering on budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Establishing and monitoring internal controls, cost drivers, and efficiency potential.
- Working closely with the IT team to develop more robust and streamlined processes and automation where appropriate.
- Driving improvements to business information systems and period end deadlines.
- KPI development and reporting.
The successful individual will have a strong track-record delivering strong financial management and control whilst driving the commercial agenda of the business, supporting delivery of group growth targets and partnering closely with the CEO in a PE-backed environment.
You will be a qualified accountant with exposure to delivering strategic change ideally within a corporate finance/private equity-backed environment. Previous experience of external fund raising would be a distinct advantage. Candidates outside of the technology sector are encouraged to apply.
Please click "apply", or call Liz Gilliver on 0121 631 1751 for an initial conversation.
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly