Chief Financial Officer
GRG Executive Search has been retained by a highly dynamic PE-backed B2B service and software business based in London. Reporting to the CEO and supporting the strategic development of the organisation my client is seeking a CFO with a strong track record of operational, commercial and financial delivery within an investor backed or corporate environment. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly entrepreneurial business currently going through an exciting period of change and looking to execute its buy and build growth model.
This business operates in a high growth market at the cutting edge of new technology and is a global leader in its field. From its London-based head office, the CFO will lead, develop and restructure the current finance function, with a view to ensuring that it is fit for purpose and able to support the growth of the organisation.
As CFO you will be responsible for delivering the following:
- Agreeing to and delivering against the business' growth targets alongside the CEO.
- Identifying and leading on target acquisitions, providing detailed investment analysis and appraisal as well as leading integration projects.
- Managing all external stakeholders, including investors, bankers, insurers and auditors.
- Managing a possible external investment process, re-financing and fund raising.
- Offering insightful advice on cash management, variances and other trends that might improve and enhance profitability and service delivery.
- Driving the finance team to deliver financial results and information to the business in a timely and commercially-enhancing manner.
- Overseeing the production of statutory reports and monthly management accounts.
- Managing and delivering on budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Establishing and monitoring internal controls, cost drivers, and efficiency potential.
- Working closely with the IT team to develop more robust and streamlined processes and automation where appropriate.
- Driving improvements to business information systems and period end deadlines.
- KPI development and reporting.
The successful individual will have a strong track-record delivering strong financial management and control whilst driving the commercial agenda of the business, supporting delivery of group growth targets and partnering closely with the CEO in a PE-backed environment.
You will be a qualified accountant with exposure to delivering strategic change ideally within a corporate finance/private equity-backed environment. Previous experience of external fund raising would be a distinct advantage. Candidates outside of the technology sector are encouraged to apply.
Please click "apply", or call Liz Gilliver on 0121 631 1751 for an initial conversation.