A high-growth FMCG business is looking for an interim Financial Controller to join their dynamic finance team.
As the Financial Controller, you'll look at the ways of working, be a change agent and push boundaries within Finance. This opportunity would suit a fast-paced individual who wants to work in a challenging environment.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Managing, leading and developing the Finance team, which includes Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, supported by the Senior Finance Manager, ensuring timely and efficient delivery of service and effective cash flow planning.
- Managing, developing and collaborating with the Senior Finance Manager to ensure we have a fully functional high performing Finance team.
- Continuously checking in with the Senior Finance Manager to ensure the team KPI's are on track.
- Accountable for the accuracy of all monthly financial information, including gross margin reports, cost centre reports, divisional P&Ls, cash flows and balance sheet reconciliations for the business.
- Creating, developing and implementing accounting policies that are appropriate for the business and strengthen internal controls. Leading a strong financial control environment.
- Responsible for embedding the necessary accounting and internal controls to ensure the reliability of all month end actuals and quarterly forecasts.
Requirements for the role:
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Strong academic track record
- Significant experience working within FMCG in a leadership role
- A natural ability to build strong relationship with senior stakeholders
- A breadth of experience across most areas of finance
- Experienced in forecasting and other areas of FP&A
- A strong technical underpinning with financial controllership experience
If you are interested in the role, please click on apply. We may not be able to respond to every applicant due to the anticipated level of response.