- The successful candidate will be joining a growing team managing several categories of indirect spend within a global manufacturing company
- This is a global role which will require international travel and liaising with global stakeholders
Our client is a global manufacturer of construction equipment. The successful candidate will be part of a team managing a £300 mil spend.
Management of end to end procurement process including:
- Stakeholder engagement to understand requirements
- Tendering (issuing of RFx)
- Contract award and implementation
- Contract management / Supplier Relationship
- Supplier exit
The ideal candidate will have a generalist background and experience of managing several different categories of indirect spend.
- Salary in the region of £40,000
- 33 days holiday + competitive benefits package