Chief Technology Officer
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Global technology business requires innovative Board level CTO
Midlands, Six Figure Salary
Technology and innovation are at the core of this business’s approach to market and recent investment in technology and software innovation gives them a real edge in a very competitive environment. Placed within the top track 100 in 2018, this reflects the impressive growth the business has achieved over the last 12 months.
With technology at its heart, the role of CTO is required to ensure the business continues to offer market leading solutions on a global scale.
- Drive product innovation to ensure that the business differentiates from the competition with clear direction and focused technical leadership.
- Ensure that products and services are deployed under the most suitable cyber defences and that all application data is protected.
- Ensure that development teams are operating to peak performance by promoting the best and most appropriate tools and techniques.
- Proven experience in leading software product development teams to commercial success.
- Track record of continuous service improvement with tangible results impacting support, customer satisfaction and cost.
- Influencing skills to engage, negotiate and optimise outcomes for the business whilst creating a team-oriented and collaborative working environment.