Business Analyst - Regulatory
Stanton House is currently partnering with an organisation who has recently launched a new trading platform and they need a Regulatory Business Analyst with experience in delivering on programmes to improve the regs reporting platform. You will need to have experience ensuring that MiFID, REMIT and EMIR is fully automated and understood for reconciliations and KPI's.
In order to be deemed suitable for the BA role you must have the following:
- Experience within finance regulations, particularly within a trading business.
- Working knowledge of the markets and be able to provide insightful details of current products and understand all aspects of the trade life cycle.
- Your stakeholder management skills must be excellent and you must be comfortable presenting to c-suite.
- You will have excellent business analyst experience across a number of contracts with proven successes.
- You must have experience in reporting on regulatory requirements, improving controls within and around data integrity and making sure that all MiFID, EMIR and REMIT, as well as country specific data is fully automated and understood.
- Finance transformation experience is useful to have.
- Global experience.
A little more detail on the role:
- You will be based in central London.
- The role is for 6 months but has the potential to extend past this.
You must be available within 2 weeks.