Interim Group CFO-plc
Our client, an International listed business services company is seeking to recruit an Interim CFO pending the appointment of a permanent successor.
The assignment will be based out of London and will report directly into the CEO.
The Interim CFO will be tasked with:
- Delivery of all financial and commercial information required of a listed company
- Support the Group CEO in preparation and submission of strategic plans
- Oversee all annual and interim reporting together with external advisors and auditors, including Year End
- Ensure delivery and integrity of financial and commercial reporting and control
- Cash management across the Group and ensure the Group has adequate and appropriate funding structures
- Ensure control of financial and commercial risk across the businesses including exposure to foreign exchange; Review and advise on capital expenditure and conduct cost benefit analyses on all potential M&A activities ensuring all due diligence and financial evaluations have been managed
- Ensure optimum fiscal management for all Group companies globally
The successful candidate will:
- Have a track record of success operating as either Group CFO or Divisional CFO within a UK listed entity, junior or main markets applicable
- Have international experience working across multiple geographies
- This is a fast pace, high growth business so comfortable working in a fluid, rapid growth environment
- Proven understanding of a high volume low margin, transactional and contractual industry such as logistics, freight, transportation, retail or distribution.
The assignment is expected to last 6-12 months with a target start date of early September.
There is the potential for this position to move from Temp to Perm.
Apply for Interim Group CFO-plc
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly