Group CFO-International plc (Permanent or Interim)
Our client, an International listed business services company is seeking to recruit a Group CFO to lead the finance function on the next stage of growth.
The role will be based out of London and will report directly into the CEO.
The Group CFO will be tasked with:
- Delivery of all financial and commercial information required of a listed company
- Support the Group CEO in preparation and submission of strategic plans
- Oversee all annual and interim reporting together with external advisors and auditors, including Year End
- Working with the CEO, lead on M&A activity, we are in an acquisitive phase of growth allied with strong organic growth
- Ensure delivery and integrity of financial and commercial reporting and control cash management across the Group and ensure the Group has adequate and appropriate funding structures
- Ensure control of financial and commercial risk across the businesses including exposure to foreign exchange; Review and advise on capital expenditure and conduct cost benefit analyses on all potential M&A activities ensuring all due diligence and financial evaluations have been managed
- Ensure optimum fiscal management for all Group companies globally
The successful candidate will:
- Have a track record of success operating as either Group CFO or Divisional CFO within a UK listed entity, junior or main markets applicable
- Have international experience working across multiple geographies
- This is a fast pace, high growth business so comfortable working in a fluid, rapid growth environment
- Proven understanding of a high volume low margin, transactional and contractual industry such as logistics, freight, transportation, retail or distribution.
All applications will be dealt with utmost confidentiality. Please submit your latest CV with current salary and future salary expectations.