Sales & Marketing Director - Private Equity Backed Unified Communications Business
Mallory Partners has been retained to identify the new Sales & Marketing Director for a Private Equity backed Unified Communications business, specialising in VoIP Services to the SME market.
Reporting to the CEO, the newly appointed Sales & Marketing Director will have experience in the Unified Communications / SaaS sector and a proven track record of building successful sales operations which service an SME client base on a recurring revenue stream model. They will have also had exceptional leadership experience and a proven track record of growing high performing sales teams.
Our client already has an outstanding customer base however they are looking to rapidly scale the business and need to improve the agility and processes of the sales function. Your remit will be to define and implement the go to market strategy, lead the account management and new business teams and dramatically increase the monthly recurring revenue.
The Ideal Candidate
Key skills and experience required from the successful candidate will include:
- Define and execute the go to market strategy and build a sales model that is scalable, repeatable and measurable
- Manage all aspects of the sales lifecycle; Direct marketing, lead generation, pipeline management, reporting, forecasting, sales support, direct and channel
- Grow the sales team and mentor them, 'lead from the front' and set the culture
- Working as part of the management team to define the strategic direction of the business and help shape the offering
- Hands on sales leader that leads by example, entrepreneurial, passionate
This is a board level role in a growing business which is truly disrupting the market.
For a confidential discussion please forward your CV by clicking "Apply" quoting reference CJ686. Direct applications will be forwarded to Mallory Partners for assessment.