Interim Commercial Business Partner
1 day left
Russam GMS is working with a government funded, independent regulator.
Role & Responsibilities
As interim Commercial Business Partner, you will support the clients’ end-to-end IT and commercial activity.
Working closely with the Head of IT you will establish business requirements, define and negotiate service levels, manage commercial performance, leverage service delivery improvements, drive efficiency, build effective relationships and participate in contract negotiations to ensure best value for money.
You will also be responsible for strategic business change activity including supporting major IT transformation projects
This is an eighteen-month interim contract, based in the North West.
This role operates inside scope of the IR35 Intermediaries legislation and requires the successful candidate to undergo basic security clearance
The Desired Applicant
The interim Commercial Business Partner will have:
- Worked in a similar role within a similar organisation, that is the development of large public sector commercial contracts
- Proven competence in managing contract performance and commercial risk
- Clear understanding of UK Government procurement and contract rules and processes
- Proven knowledge and understanding of IT systems and applications
- Been responsible for commercial management of the day to day IT operations, and have used Agile techniques to deliver material business process improvements and enhance knowledge management
- Identified cost effective ways to procure, deliver and manage IT services, and establish robust commercial management practice. You will also have negotiated best value for money while complying with relevant rules
- Developed effective supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Supported change initiatives
- Determined contract milestones and targets
- Had ownership and review third-party frameworks and agreements, and review supplier performance against KPIs
- Provided regular commercial contract performance reports to senior stakeholders
- A relevant commercial qualification such as MCIPS
How to Apply
All interested applicants should log in / register and upload a current CV. No other documents are required at this stage.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 17th July 2018