Financial Reporting Manager
My client, a FTSE 100 financial services organisation, is looking for an experienced project manager to oversee and deliver the group's financial reports and deliver findings via print, digital and related media channels. These reports are vital to the group and need a level of detail and care and ideally someone who has produced financial reports in a previous role.
My client is a FTSE 100 business with offices throughout the UK. With almost 200 years of business success they pride themselves on excellent customer service and ensuring they help and support their customers with all elements of their financial planning.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Project managing the group annual reports and accounts
- Delivering timely reports via print, digital, graphics and related media channels
- Engaging with key stakeholders and taking/collating feedback from the CEO, CFO, Legal and Finance teams
- Working with the design agency to produce the report packs
- Handling sensitive financial information with the utmost confidentiality
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous Project Management experience - preferably within the Financial Services
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be extremely organised
- The ability and confidence to consult and guide peers and senior stakeholders alike
- A good understanding of FRC reporting guidelines.
- An understanding of IFRS and Solvency II requirements would be highly beneficial.
- The ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Accounting knowledge would be highly beneficial
Competitive salary + benefits and flexibility