Digital Business Analyst
Stanton House is currently recruiting a Digital Business Analyst to join a transport organisation going through an e-commerce programme. This role will require you to have experience working within at least one train operating company on a digital programme.
The hiring manager describes the perfect Business Analyst as:
"A pure BA with the skillset to work on mobile app development, UX/UI experience and very strong stakeholder management who can hold their own in a challenging environment."
In order to be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Experience across multiple business functions
- Working with third party vendors to deliver software solutions and knowing how to prioritise these
- The ability to complete end user feedback based on testing and utilising customer journey mapping
- Very strong Business Analyst experience within a train operating company
- Experience in analysing and critiquing wireframes, process diagrams and designs making sure requirements have been met as well as meeting end user needs
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this interim opportunity, please do apply below. Please note I may not be able to respond to unsuccessful applicants.