6 days left
A market leading FMCG business is looking for a talented Technical Project Accountant to play a critical role in the implementation of IFRS reporting standards, in addition to supporting with the set up of a new ERP System.
This is a fantastic assignment for anyone who enjoys working in rapidly growing and developing organisations.
To successfully deliver in this role, you will need to have:
- Ideally a Big 4 background (ACA qualified) with PLC experience
- Experienced with technical aspects of IFRS and familiar with IFRS 16 Leases
- Experience implementing new ERP's (SAP preferable)
- Experience of working with multi-location teams
Some more information about the role:
Taking a lead role in several group wide projects including:
- Leading the implementation of IFRS 16 leases.
- Identifying new disclosures for IFRS 15 and IFRS 9 and modifying group reporting packs
- Preparing 2018 Annual Report skeleton ahead of accelerated year end
- Supporting the new 2019 Budgeting process
- Supporting Treasury reporting projects
- Assistance with internal audit preparation
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Project Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly