A market leading FMCG business is looking for a talented Technical Project Accountant to play a critical role in the implementation of IFRS reporting standards, in addition to supporting with the set up of a new ERP System.
This is a fantastic assignment for anyone who enjoys working in rapidly growing and developing organisations.
To successfully deliver in this role, you will need to have:
- Ideally a Big 4 background (ACA qualified) with PLC experience
- Experienced with technical aspects of IFRS and familiar with IFRS 16 Leases
- Experience implementing new ERP's (SAP preferable)
- Experience of working with multi-location teams
Some more information about the role:
Taking a lead role in several group wide projects including:
- Leading the implementation of IFRS 16 leases.
- Identifying new disclosures for IFRS 15 and IFRS 9 and modifying group reporting packs
- Preparing 2018 Annual Report skeleton ahead of accelerated year end
- Supporting the new 2019 Budgeting process
- Supporting Treasury reporting projects
- Assistance with internal audit preparation
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.