Head of on-Line
Who is the client ?
This opportunity is for a high profile Retail Group - the role is for one of their brands operating in the luxury lingerie space.
What will your duties be?
Responsible for the smooth and timely manner of development projects to improve the online customer experience and maximise revenue, as well as the day-to-day trading of the whole E-commerce channel.
- Implementation and management of the Ecommerce roadmap for development and marketing in order to continually improve the websites conversion, usability, best practise and innovation.
- Manage and motivate the E-commerce product team from the photoshoot process to merchandising, analysis and reporting.
- Trade reporting to stakeholders on a daily/weekly basis including any critical investigation to solve problems.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Managers and CRM managers to plan weekly content and creative that's relevant and on brand.
- Deputising for the Director of Ecommerce to cover annual leave and sickness.
- Daily/weekly/monthly trade and updates.
- Use of Google Analytics.
- Ideally Salesforce experience.
- Ability to work with Agency on a/b tests.
- Work with buying/merchandising on stock, product, pricing issues.
- 3 direct line reports (2 trade and one product/content).
- Plan out content calendar.
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within the high profile retail client.