Head of On-Line
Who is the client?
This opportunity is for a high profile Retail Group - the role is for one of their brands operating in the luxury lingerie space.
What will your duties be?
- Responsible for the smooth and timely manner of development projects to improve the online customer experience and maximise revenue, as well as the day-to-day trading of the whole E-commerce channel.
- Implementation and management of the Ecommerce roadmap for development and marketing in order to continually improve the websites conversion, usability, best practise and innovation.
- Manage and motivate the E-commerce product team from the photoshoot process to merchandising, analysis and reporting.
- Trade reporting to stakeholders on a daily/weekly basis including any critical investigation to solve problems.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Managers and CRM managers to plan weekly content and creative that's relevant and on brand.
- Deputising for the Director of Ecommerce to cover annual leave and sickness.
- Daily/weekly/monthly trade and updates.
- Use of Google Analytics.
- Ideally Salesforce experience.
- Ability to work with Agency on a/b tests.
- Work with buying/merchandising on stock, product, pricing issues.
- 3 direct line reports (2 trade and one product/content).
- Plan out content calendar.
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within the high profile retail client.