PMO Project Manager
PMO Project Manager - Cork - 35 - 41 Per Hour - 12 Months
Lead the innovation and implementation of transformational planning solutions across DePuy Synthes, aligned with the J&J Global Plan strategy and the J&J and DePuy Synthes Supply Chain visions. Develop concepts, informed by current best-thinking and deep insights, into a customer-focused, value-adding portfolio. Ensure the successful execution of the portfolio through the development and leadership of a high performing Swiss PMO team and effective collaboration with key stakeholders.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain a project portfolio to ensure unmet customer and business needs, deep insights and thought-leadership are reflected in the DePuy Synthes PLAN portfolio.
- Develop and maintain a strategic, multi-year planning roadmap for DePuy Synthes PLAN, ensuring interdependencies between roadmap items are understood and planned for.
- Lead all aspects of the portfolio life cycle; from individual project conception to completion, in conjunction with DePuy Synthes Supply Chain, Commercial and IT teams.
- Maintain and continually improve a portfolio governance process with can measure all elements of PMO effectiveness in portfolio innovation and execution.
- Develop and lead a high-performing Swiss PMO team with a focus on leadership, talent development and performance management.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the portfolio. Work with Supply Chain leadership to effectively respond to critical issues as they arise.
- Work with Plan Excellence leadership to develop a high performing, value-adding Plan Excellence organisation, with a focus on transforming DePuy Synthes Supply Chain performance through the development of technical, process and people capabilities of the DePuy Synthes Plan organisation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Project Management certification (IPMA or PMI).
- Planning qualifications - APICS or equivalent.
- Green Belt or Black Belt six-sigma certification.
- Relevant Supply Chain experience: Medical Device or pharmaceutical industry - Electronics Supply Chain expertise acceptable.
- Portfolio leadership experience.
- Excellent cultural awareness.
- Excellent financial acumen.
- ERP/Planning Systems knowledge.
Additional information about the process
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
This job with Johnson & Johnson is a temporary assignment and is being managed by Kelly Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. Successful candidates will be placed at the Johnson & Johnson assignment and managed by Kelly Services.
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.