Group Financial Controller
As part of an expansion into the UK and EMEA market, our client – a fast-growing PE-backed US technology firm – is seeking an experienced Group Financial Controller to take responsibility for all aspects of finance and take the lead on shaping this greenfield position for future growth.
Based in Reading, you will report directly to the US-based Group CFO and manage a small team.
- Manage all accounting operations
- Ownership of all internal and external reporting
- Ensure internal financial controls at all Group companies are adequate and operating as intended
- Support strategic transactions such as M&A and financings
- Assist with sundry Company Secretarial responsibilities
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with excellent academic credentials
- Significant Financial Controller experience within SME and high growth businesses
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills and keen attention to detail
- Experience within PE-backed organisations (while not essential, is a significant advantage)
- Strong technical accounting and modelling skills
- Well-developed IT skills (Excel, PPT and Word); facility with ERP systems; familiarity with Sage a plus
- Prior experience with integrating financial reporting of an acquisition and international operations
- Effective inter-personal and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate and present effectively
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 base, plus package
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.