Project Manager - Telco
7 days left
Project Manager - Telco, French Speaking
Project Manager with data center experience required to join Global Technology company.
Duration: 6 Month +
- MUST BE FLUENT FRENCH SPEAKING
- PMP Certification.
- Manages medium to large or multiple small customer facing projects.
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Participates in the preparation of proposals and agreements.
- Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
- Project Management experience in the deployment of leading edge technologies in a complex commercial environment.
- Has completed significant part of formal Project Management training program
- Has basic knowledge of routing, routing protocols, switching, Internet and general network architecture.
- Has leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
- Has a working knowledge of the sales process including risk assessment and scoping
- Has a good understanding of the legal issues with contracts
- Has advanced negotiation and presentation skills
- Understands the organization, aims and processes
Apply now for immediate interview.
Flint are a provider of managed services to the ICT industry.