Interim Programme Manager
5 days left
Interim Programe Manager - People Planning and Diversity & Inclusion
This UK Government department needs to accelerate delivery of its People Plan over the next 4 months to ensure its impacts are felt in the results of the 2018 People Survey.
In addition, we need a clear project plan to monitor progress over the next 12-month period.
Task: Lead on building the:
- People Plan and its 6 strands (our departmental plan for increasing employee engagement)
- D&I Action Plan (our Departmental Plan for becoming the most inclusive employer) into a clear, measurable programme of work
- Drive forward and oversee the delivery of the People Plan and D&I Action Plan to ensure the objectives are clearly defined and achieved within the agreed time
- Development of benefits realisation strategy to the objectives of the People Plan and D&I Action Plan and monitoring to ensure benefits are delivered
- Managing and owning relationships with key stakeholders e.g. James Norton, Antonia Romeo, and Project Leads to ensure effective delivery and that any blockers are overcome
- Ownership and creation of key project documentation including risk management via addressing and escalating problems as they arise; weekly reports; and governance
- Ensuring appropriate project assurance is in place.
- Creation of the Project Plan and reporting delivery against milestones
6 month role
Apply for Interim Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly