Principal Strategy Consultant
Exceptional role: equity potential, low travel strategy consultant job in high growth boutique firm.
Our client is a leader in its field, a small but high growth international strategy consulting firm providing CxO and board level support to top tier companies’ growth, market, M&A, business and related strategies. Their clients are advanced manufacturing and hi-tech businesses using cutting edge material technologies in UK, Europe, US and Japan. This is a very exciting and dynamic field!
The business has ambitious plans, wins work against leading strategy firms, is informal, friendly and professional and offers exceptional work-life balance in a great location.
As a result of growth they have a new requirement for an experienced strategy consultant, at Manager/Principal level to assume responsibility for the overall delivery of client projects, reporting to the Managing Director, with a team of 3 exceptional staff. The role will be office-based and involve typically 2-3 short trips a month to clients internationally: so candidates need to be flexible but this is not a high travel role.
This exceptional business is offering a great opportunity for a consulting professional to play a key role in the growth of the firm which is specifically considering succession planning and Director/MD potential in this appointment.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience in a highly regarded consultancy or advisory firm at Manager/Principal level i.e. managing and leading multiple engagements
- Broad experience covering as many as possible of: growth and market entry strategy, M&A, corporate finance, due diligence
- International experience: language attractive but not essential
- STEM background or experience of B2B sectors in an international environment
- Good 1st degree and potentially post graduate qualifications.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale in strictest confidence, quoting reference: EA-6148-CS
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.