Risk Event Management, Senior Manager
Risk Event Management, Sr. Manager
- Define data models for event collection; lead log generation, sensor deployment, and security data centralization.
- Model threats to the environment and implement those models as content in the threat management platform.
- Maintain the service management plan for Cybersecurity Event Management services and have the overall responsibility for Cybersecurity Event Management.
- Ensure that processes and technical capabilities are implemented according to approved goals and policies.
- Monitor and track the maturity of Cybersecurity Event Management services.
- Create target state and implementation roadmap for cyber threat management and acceptable use event management processes and supporting technology.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all concerns in the context of Cybersecurity Event Management services
- Act as an expert for Cybersecurity Event Management services on technical and non-technical concerns
- Coordinate with external partners, including law enforcement, legal counsel, and threat sharing communities in the definition and delivery of risk event management services.
- Design and execute training exercises for the risk event management services.
Partner with IT and business leaders to establish protocol for incident response activities.
- Build a SOC team.
- Splunk knowledge is a requirement.