Identity Management Security Engineer
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an Identity Management Security Engineer. Candidate is responsible for design, implementation and support of new security solutions.
- Access troubleshooting and production support as needed in all systems across the enterprise especially related to Active Directory, IAM, Privileged ID Management, and SAML technologies
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of troubleshooting and configuring Drivers, Privileged ID Management, and SAML SSO integrations.
- Has an advanced understanding of enterprise workflows enabling them to perform advanced troubleshooting and create advanced workflows.
- Building, releasing and importing Identity Access related changes.
- Understanding of Cloud solution best practices and integration techniques
- Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends and plans the implementation of new or updated information security technologies
- Guidance on security vendor selection.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in driving process efficiency.
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
5+ years of experience in related field preferred.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent job experience.
- 5+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms.
- 5+ years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
- Understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment
- Understanding of certificate based authentication and certificate management (eg SSL and PKI)
- Understanding of position based security model within the HR Org and distribution throughout the enterprise
- Experience in implementation and management of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud