Employment Type: Full time
Job Industry: Consumer Services
Job Location: Vaughan
Our client, a middle size Canadian CA firm which offers an array of services to Corporate and individuals is expending. At this point they are seeking a hand on experienced Senior Accountant to join their team. You will be a liaison for clients, work well with the partners, analyze all financial reports as well as the daily accounting functions as required. You are a doer, hands on, independent, detailed-oriented, results driven that enjoys a busy environment.
Reporting to the partners, your main responsibilities are:
- Manage client's files including Notice to Readers, Audit and Review Engagements
- Prepare financial statements including all the required notes
- Prepare and review personal (T1) and corporate (T2) tax returns
- Perform various analysis and account reconciliations
- Assist with internal audit engagements
- Supervise staff as required
- Other duties as assigned
YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- CGA, or CMA, CA, or CPA designation
- Solid accounting experience in a CA firm
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact in a professional and collaborative manner
- Ability to manage and work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Expert knowledge with QuickBooks and TaxPrep
Join the team and make a difference!
E-mail your resume today or Apply on line.
We thank and value all our applicants.