Strategic Finance Manager
A world recognised casual dining business are currently looking for a Senior Commercial Leader to join their industry leading team based in North West London. This is hugely varied and completely commercially focussed role with extensive business partnering. Relevant candidates must have previous experience in a senior commercial position within a fast-paced environment and be able to manage a wide range of stakeholders as well as manage a team.
- This role is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the world's largest restaurant businesses.
- There are many new and innovative strategies being implemented to ensure that the business continues to be the market leader and drive future business growth.
- The Strategic Finance team lead on many of these strategies, and also provides the financial analysis and insight into all other business initiatives - giving the team an exciting remit and a key role.
- The Strategic Finance Team work cross-functionally with internal departments, executive team & external stakeholders - giving this role a broad network of influential stakeholders.
- Lead on the menu pricing strategy for UK & Ireland
- Play a key role in formulating, driving and understanding the key strategies which will drive their incremental, long-term sales growth and profitability
- Lead on risk management strategy, including c£200m of annual currency exposure and long-term energy hedging
- Lead on long-term staff and management pay strategy with Senior VP for People
- Lead on reinvestment and affordability strategies, ensuring partners have access to lending for reinvestment through strong relationships with main Banking partners
- Lead on other strategic initiatives such as Delivery, CRM & Digital
- Play a key, proactive, role in engaging with partners - holding quarterly business updates and regular presentations to the community
- Business case appraisal for all UK & Ireland initiatives, investments and costs
- Lead a team of four high calibre individuals, requiring careful and considered talent and succession planning
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and organised with good time management and ability to lead on a number of strategic areas proactively and simultaneously
- Strong track record of developing and leading talent, including succession planning
- Ambitious and looking for progression
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please click to apply.
Alternatively, if you aren't interested in this position but know someone who may fit the bill, please refer them to email@example.com. We will pay £200 high street vouchers for any successfully placed referrals!