Executive Vice President of Technical Product Management
The Executive Vice President of Technical Product Management will serve as a key member of the global executive team. We are searching for senior level people who have been in CTO positions or Chief Architect roles with people management responsibilities.
You will make important technical decisions on architecture, coach your team on how to deliver more simple technical specifications which meet the business needs, and coach your team towards continuous improvement.
You will hire, coach and manage 5-15 global Senior Vice Presidents of Technical Product Management each responsible for a critical product line.
Another critical element of this position is your ability to work closely with our F500 customer executives as well as key executives within ESW Capital.
The expectation is that you are a seasoned executive with great English communication skills that can effectively manage executive relationships.
- Hire, manage and coach Senior Vice Presidents of Technical Product Management
- Create, standardize and drive an ideation process producing market defining, technology fueled, differentiated products delivering measurable customer value
- Establish, monitor and publish KPIs aligned to business priorities Ensure continuous improvement across KPIs and tie KPI changes to top and bottom line impacts
- Set and maintain the quality bar for product specifications favoring simplicity and clarity and removing distractions, over-architecture, and bad design decisions
- Synthesize inputs, communicate strategic direction, and validate assumptions with internal and external stakeholders
- Establish feasibility with Engineering teams early in the process to avoid delays and last minute scope change
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is absolutely mandatory, (M.Sc. or PhD preferred)
- Significant recent hands-on experience defining and owning the tactical and strategic technical definition and design of software products
- Extensive hands-on technical development and architecture experience Extensive experience communicating requirements in writing and using diagrams (such as architecture diagrams, data flows, and system component diagrams)
- NPI experience with startups or new/1.0 products within larger companies