Vice President of Technical Product Management
4 days left
We are constantly growing and acquiring new companies and products. This creates growth opportunities typically only seen in the most explosive startups, but in a profitable company with over 4,000 team members worldwide.
The Vice President of Technical Product Management excels at:
- Defining data structures and object models
- Creating algorithms to solve high-value problems
- Mapping solutions to large “building blocks” of existing open source components and cloud services
- Making decisions that reduce scope in favour of simplicity
- Clear written communication
- Leading and managing a team
- Create technical design specs that define the core of software products
- Know how to apply modern software design patterns (think cloud, containerization, etc.) to product requirements
- Review and provide feedback to more junior product managers turning your decisions into detailed engineering plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is absolutely mandatory, (M.Sc. or PhD preferred)
- Significant hands-on production code development in Java or C# on a commercial software product or end-user software supporting a service offering?
- Significant experience in a leadership position in Application Architecture, Software Engineering, or Technical Product Management taking product requirements, making the core technical design decisions, and creating detailed specifications for a team of developers to code and test.
- Able to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including architecture diagrams, data flows, and system component diagrams