Interim deputy CFO
My client is a financial service organisation who are looking to bring in a deputy CFO/FD to assist with managing their growth.
The role will involve a broad range of activities that will include but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for the finance function
- Supporting the CFO on acquisitions
- Providing financial support post acquisition
- Assisting with the integration of acquisitions
- Providing commercial support to the international entities
- Aiding in the improvement of financial information available
- Responsibility for the statutory accounts
- Supporting the CFO in ad hoc projects
You will be an experienced interim CFO who has completed a number of interim assignments who is use to stepping into a role and adding value immediately.
Have provided commercial support to the business
Have experience of working in Financial services
Please note, there will be international travel in this role.
Being available at short notice will be beneficial
Apply for Interim deputy CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly