Senior HR Business Partner
4 days left
An exciting opportunity exists working for our client, global financial services, as they look to hire a Senior HR Business Partner to join their Risk/Corporate functions team. This role is a crucial addition for them and will provide strategic advice to the function and act as a true strategic partner/change agent to deliver the strategic people plan across the business.
Duties are not limited to but will include:
- Influence, design, implement and review key people objectives
- Build, develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, both in HR and the business
- Lead and motivate Business Partners, either directly or indirectly to deliver HR solutions across divisions
- Lead on the HR elements of business change projects, ensuring key stakeholders across HR and the business are engaged and informed at all times
- Liaise with the Employee Relations team to understand any significant trends / issues in their business area, and works with the business to develop solutions to address these.
- Work closely with the Centres of Excellence to ensure that all solutions are appropriate for the business and market context
- Work collaboratively with the Learning area of expertise providing constructive challenge on both content of solutions and proposed timings for delivery
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are a Senior HR Business Partner who has supported a Risk business area within a highly matrixed organisation. You will also be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills up to and including EXCO Director level, have a strong business acumen and be able to plan, organise and multi-task to deliver a demanding workload in a pressurised environment.
Apply for Senior HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly