Head of Wealth Management – Precious Metals
- To help build a high-growth business in a large prestigious global organisation
- A collaborative and positive working environment.
About Our Client
The Royal Mint is the acknowledged leader in its core market, producing coins for the United Kingdom, as well being the world's leading export mint, supplying coins and medals for around sixty countries. An ambitious and forward looking organisation, a bold programme of diversification saw the launch of the Precious Metals division in 2012. In just six years, the business has seen rapid growth, emerging as one of the three central pillars within the Royal Mint and is set to become a significant profit contributor over the next year.
As part of its growth strategy, The Royal Mint wishes to appoint an ambitious executive to lead the development of its Wealth Management business, which sits within the Precious Metals Division.
- Develop, lead and implement a commercial strategy for establishing a successful Wealth Management business, identifying new products and services, channels to market and attracting new customers
- Build an understanding of the market dynamics of physical and non-physical Precious Metals, developing a strategic wealth management market position with supporting products and marketing strategies to deliver growth
- Develop the pricing strategy and product/service range to support growth of the Wealth Management business
- Deliver the annual targeted profit from the Wealth Management business ensuring that the business is managed in a commercial way balancing short term and long term success
- Ensure everyone in the wider Precious Metals business understands all elements of the customers' requirements and are focused on delivering and exceeding these
- Implement robust, agile systems and processes to ensure compliance and excellent customer service
The Successful Applicant:
- Graduate calibre and a senior business leader with a track record of establishing and developing businesses in financial, wealth management or precious metals sector
- Commercially astute and a passion for delivering results and driving growth
- Entrepreneurial, in particular, adept at identifying market opportunities and cultivating them accordingly
- Numerate, an understanding of what drives the businesses economics and a strong financial acumen
- Leadership experience and skills, instilling esprit de corps and inspiring colleagues to greater achievements
- Articulate, persuasive, communicative and able to adapt communication styles to suit audiences
What's on Offer
Ref Code: MPFE13932596Z