Interim Finance Director
A PE-backed FinTech business, who is shaping the market, is looking for an interim Finance Director to be part of an exciting start-up with a clear and compelling proposition. This is a unique opportunity for a proven finance leader to put their stamp on a business that has all the building blocks to become a market leader.
Whilst establishing and building a team and a best in class finance function, you will never lose sight of the customer and what the business was established to deliver. Your belief that a disruptive organisation full of talented people can make a difference will be infectious and as much of a benefit to the business as your financial and commercial acumen.
Reporting to the CFO and managing a team of 5-6 you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the quarterly forecasting and budgeting cycle
- Ownership of monthly management reporting
- Timely and accurate preparation of all statutory/regulatory returns in line with IFRS/VAT/Tax etc.
- Monitor cash flow, accounts receivable and payable
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and commercial guidance as needed
- Supervise the finance team, financial controller and other employees in the facilitation of day-to-day operations
- Ensure financial systems are robust, compliant, fit-for-purpose, scalable for future growth, and configured to optimise efficiency
- Experienced FD and qualified accountant with significant PQE (SaaS and FinTech knowledge would be advantageous)
- Tech background and PE ownership experience
- Advanced understanding of financial systems
- Commercial operator who understands how to be a true business partner
- Experience building, managing and training teams
- Drive to solve problems and continuously improve processes
- Drive and energy to support a fast paced and growing business
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.