Transport Compliance Manager
- Transport Compliance Manager for a well known service provider
- Based in Avonmouth great opportunity to put your mark on an operation
My client is a well known service provider based within the Logistics distribution and supply chain sector.
They are a well known brand that is recognisable throughout the EU and are now looking for a Transport Compliance Manager to organise and restructure compliance department.
The key responsibilities for the successful Transport Compliance Manager based in Avonmouth.
- Responsible for holding the O'licence (CPC Essential)
- Liaise with service providers to ensure maximum vehicle availability
- Ensuring all operational efficiencies are carried out to the highest possible standards
- Work alongside other senior managers/directors to help implement any/all continuous improvement projects
- Ensure all compliance procedures are adhered to at all times
- A strong understanding of Transport Compliance is essential as you will have a large input in all aspects of you department and how that effects the wider business
- Conduct regular meetings to review performance, service levels and advise on any changes necessary
- Help to support the transport director in any departmental programmes
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure optimal service levels
- Ensure that all driver compliance regarding WTD/EU laws is adhered to
- Maintain regular communication with colleagues across all departments across the business
The successful Transport Compliance Manager:
- Will have a national CPC
- Be passionate about Transport Compliance
- An excellent communicator on all levels
- Have knowledge of basic computer systems
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Be available for work Monday - Friday
- 08:00am - 16:30pm
A salary of c£35,000 - £39,000 + 25 days + Bank holidays + Company Pension.