IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst - Beerse, Belgium - 45 - 50 Per Hour - 4 Months
- Candidates need to have a passport to travel to all EU/Schengen countries and Switzerland.
- Assessments and Large Enhancements. Including keeping demand overview, status, coordination and reporting on team activities.
- Manage demand intake for enhancements and small initiatives (portfolio)
- Provide high level implementation and resource planning
- Keep track and report on status of assessments and implementations
- Maintain administration for the above accurate
- Analyze and map current business processes and contribute to to-be process design
- Perform a FIT/GAP analysis comparing current business processes and capabilities and the processes and capabilities of the target SAP system.
- Do conceptual functional solution design with clear indication which capabilities are available (in standard SAP or J&J) and which need enhancement.
- Give a high-level estimate of effort required to implement and indicate which type of resources are required (ABAP, functional)
- Explain to Business partners how requirements are implemented from a functional standpoint in SAP.
- Transfer and clarify the requirement and solution concept to the functional analysts.
- Define impact of and review changes to the SAP system.
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP SD module, interfacing related to SAP SD and knowledge of integration points with SAP MM and FI modules
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbal & writing) required.
- Business facing communication skills:
- Ask the right questions about business processes in order to come to system requirements.
- Experience in project work in a team, work against a project plan with milestones.
- Ability to align solution design concept between the product owner, functional, technical and integrating teams.
- Ability to work independently on tasks and report on ETC. High sense of compliance.
Order to Cash (SAP-SD) SAP R3 Order to Cash specialist:
As part of Business Unit IT for Janssen Commercial (area: DELIVER/Order-to-invoice), perform the roles of Demand management & Product owner Demand
Additional information about the process
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
This job with Johnson & Johnson is a temporary assignment and is being managed by Kelly Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. Successful candidates will be placed at the Johnson & Johnson assignment and managed by Kelly Services
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.