Group Financial Controller
Stanton House is proud to be partnering with a PE-Backed distribution business to recruit a Group Financial Controller. The business has an ambitious growth trajectory. They are pursuing a buy and build strategy to establish themselves as the leading European supplier in their sector and are following a strategic plan to complete an IPO process in 2021.
Based in London, reporting to the Group CFO, you will help establish a new Group Finance Function. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality and consistency of Group Accounting, Reporting, Control and Tax. You will have regular liaison with country CFOs, local finance teams and regional controllers as well as working closely with the Group Head of FP&A and Group Treasurer.
Profile requirements (essential):
- Qualified Accountant (ACA preferred) with extensive post qualified experience some of which has been gained within a fast moving, rapidly growing PE-backed environment.
- A strong technical accountant with extensive IFRS and Tax knowledge.
- Experienced in integrating acquisitions into a group or company structure.
- Demonstrable cross-border working, negotiating the nuances of an international team based in different locations, including travel where necessary.
- Experience in developing and implementing change management strategies.