Project Manager - Monitoring
Project Manager - Monitoring - French or Dutch Speaking
My client, based in Brussels, are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join for an initial 6 month contract, however is likely to run significantly longer.
- Scope the work required
- Develop workable project plans and financial models
- Assign resources, monitor progress and take corrective action to deliver solutions within project budget and time lines
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Accountable for the evaluation and management of appropriate testing methodologies
- Produce reports
- Know, understand and apply corporate standards (methods, tools and processes)
- Have a deep knowledge and Experience with applicative monitoring within a critical IT environment
- Able to assist the implementation when needed. So experience with Unix/Windows Shell Scripting is required.
- Knowledge of Monitor Now and/or Newtest is a real added value.
- Experience with scheduling tools such as CA Dollar Universe is a plus.
The successful candidate will need to speak either French or Dutch.