Finance Director - Customer and Communities
7 days left
Our client is a leader in their sector, growing and in a strong position.
The Group is seeking to appoint a ‘Finance Director, Customer and Communities’ to work with the business to provide strategic, financial and commercial intelligence to the Operations Management team, the Executive team and the Board, to ensure that the Group’s objectives are met through effective partnering, analysis and reporting. Reporting to the Group Finance Director, this is a key senior management position within the Finance team and wider Group and will represent the Finance Department as a member of the Leadership team. It also offers further career opportunities for the right candidate.
The individual will be of graduate calibre and must be qualified CIMA or equivalent.
Candidates will have:
- Significant experience of operating as a senior business leader with both corporate and functional responsibilities
- Proven track record in business partnering and relationship management with senior teams
- Experience of preparing and presenting strategic financial papers and business cases to Boards
- Significant experience in undertaking financial reviews, risk analysis and due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Confident communicator at all levels of organisation, both verbally and in writing
This is a high profile role and the successful candidate will need impact, presence and confidence to ensure personal and functional credibility across the Group. The ability to see the bigger picture, whilst holding attention to detail is required, together with excellent communication skills; previous sector experience is less important than strong analytical skills coupled with proven information arbitrage ability and a clear reporting style.