7 days left
Stanton House are currently partnering with a leading construction organisation as they search for an interim Programme Manager to help them revolutionise their overall business strategy.
You will be responsible for creating and embedding processes and plans around an improved strategy.
The Hiring Manager describes the role as:
"The chance to work on a brand new strategic transformation project, in a matrix environment. I need them to come in and hit the ground running to create some structure and get to grips with what the new processes should look like."
In order to be considered for the Programme Manager role you will need the following:
- Strong experience in a construction organisation, working on a transformation programme not manual construction projects or programmes.
- Experience working in a complex, matrix environment.
- Experience as a Programme Manager, working on strategic transformations from the very beginning of the programme.
- An understanding of the issues faced by the construction industry and some of the funding issues that exist.
- The ability to look at the current state, work with internal resources, re-allocating these resources with a clear focus to deliver on continuous improvement plans.
A little more detail on the role:
- You would be based in Watford.
- The role is for 3 months initially but likely to extend past 6.
- You would report directly into the divisional director.
- You must be available to interview in person week commencing 16th July.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply below. Please note, I will not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants directly.
Apply for Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly